1. Security deposit refund is applicable only in the following scenarios:
- i. If the candidate wants to go for the loan and the loan gets rejected and there is no other alternative to pay.
- a) If the loan documents are incomplete, a refund is not applicable.
- ii. Within 3 days of paying the security deposit, all documents are received, as long as no interviews have been scheduled for them and the candidate wants to back out.
- iii. Within 3 days of paying the security deposit, no documents were received and the candidate wants to back out.
b) During the interview process:
- i. If the candidate is rejected in the interview process for any reason.
- a) The interview will only be conducted if the candidate has provided all documents and is financially clear.
c) Special scenarios:
- i. Medical emergency/ disability or any similar grave situations in first family members, funds diverted. Must be supported by medical documents.
- ii. Demise of the first family member or sponsor.
NO security refund shall be approved:
- a) If candidature is canceled due to non-submission of 100% of documents.
- i. The timeline to submit the 100% documents is within 5 days of paying the security deposit. Documents must reach the sales-ops team via LSQ within 5 days of receiving the security deposit.
- ii. If documents are not received, the candidature shall be canceled and an automated mail shall be sent to the candidates.
- b) If the candidate does not appear for the interview/prep round (s).
- c) If for any reason the candidate fails to honor the offer letter released after the interview process is complete, other than those mentioned in the above special scenario point 1.c.