Exclusive benefits of the program
€1250 - €1500 before overtime.
5 days working, 8 hours shift.
Accommodation & food
Accommodation & food will be provided by the Employer.
Annual paid leave of 21 days will be provided by the employer.
Overtime salary will be paid by 175%. If working on holiday, your salary will be paid by 200%.
Return Airfare & Visa costs
Return Airfare & Visa costs are borne by the employer. The Visa fee will be paid prior to visa filing in India by the employer.
F2F interviews in India
Final selection will be done on the basis of F2F interviews in India only.
Who should apply?
25 - 40 years
Bachelor’s Degree in subjects like Food Sciences/Chemical Engineering/Life Sciences or Bioprocess Engineering.
Minimum 7 years verifiable industrial experience.
Valid passport till Dec 2025.
- Leads and coordinates the activity of the Food Production Department at the company’s workplaces where animal by-products are processed/packaged.
- Follows the way of working throughout the technological flow.
- Monitors the optimal operation of all the machines in the department’s equipment necessary and useful for the permanent development of its activity.
- Organizes monitors and takes measures to prepare the production/ packaging/ pre-packing by-products program, through the full use of production capacity, the rational use of labor, working time, and material values.
- Elaborates and ensures the access of department employees to the documentation of technical instructions of the production.
- Analyze and approve the technical norms.
- Check how subordinate personnel understands and respect the requirements of the quality and food safety system in the activities they carry out.
- Responsible for the production of quality products, and their delivery according to the quality parameters provided in the technical standards and in the requirements specified in the contractual reports.
- Responsible for the preparation of the master programs for the preparation of the production/packaging/pre-packing of the by-products.
- Organizes the professional training, selection, framing, and promotion of personnel according to the specifics of each position within the Production Department.
- Ensures the application of hygiene and veterinary sanitary rules.
- Supervises the application of measures to prevent and combat environmental pollution.
- Acquiring, observing, and implementing the health and safety rules and instructions received, in order to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases and coordinate the performance of work in safe conditions, and avoid loss of work capacity.
- Knows and applies the requirements of the integrated system implemented within the unit in order to control significant risks for food safety.
Do you fulfill all the above requirements?
Yes? Congratulations! You are eligible to apply for this life-changing program. Apply now & build your dream career in Romania!
Prateeksha (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Manish - (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Gagandeep - (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Anurag - (Poultry - Batch 2021, USA)
Umesh - (J1 Agriculture - Batch 2022, USA)
Dnyaneshwar - (Poultry - Batch 2021, USA)
Who are we?
What do our clients say about us?
We are very happy with the support Magic Billion has been providing us for our talent needs. The best part about Magic Billion is their flexible process where they provide trained candidates both directly as well as through Train and Hire Models.
HR Head of Utility Company in Abu Dhabi
Magic Billion provided us with some great candidates who have joined our horticulture company in Italy. They found talent exactly to our specifications and were with us throughout the process. We look forward to working with Magic Billion in the upcoming season again.
Deputy at an Italian Horticulture Company
I would like to thank the Magic Billion Team for their tremendous effort in understanding our unique requirements and providing us with the appropriate Indian employees, matching both our quality and quantity needs.
Deputy General Manager at a Romanian Machinery Company
Magic Billion™ is the brand name for the International Talent Division of M/s TGM Services Private Limited - an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified Company. All businesses with the brand of “Magic Billion” are performed under the legal name of M/s TGM Services Private Limited, which is a registered Legal Entity with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, with Company Identification Number (CIN)U74999UP2020PTC137169 and having its office at Third Floor, A-22, Block A, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
ALL RECRUITMENT ASPECTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS GUIDELINES ARE FULFILLED BY OUR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT LICENSE NO. B-1979/UP/COM/100/5/10147/2022.