Exclusive benefits of the program
€1000 per month
5 days working, 8 hours shift.
Accommodation & food
Accommodation & food will be provided by the Employer.
Annual paid leave of 21 days will be provided by the employer.
Overtime salary will be paid by 175%. If working on holiday, your salary will be paid by 200%.
Return Airfare & Visa costs
Return Airfare & Visa costs are borne by the employer. The Visa fee will be paid prior to visa filing in India by the employer.
F2F interviews in India
Final selection will be done on the basis of F2F interviews in India only.
Who should apply?
25 - 40 years.
B Tech – Electronics/ Instrumentation/Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical
5-7 years of experience in the same domain.
- To be constantly updated with the latest developments in the field of electricity and mechanics
- To bring all possible changes in the technical parameters of the machines.
- To Design, develop, and build renewable energy technologies
- To Combine renewable energy production with existing power systems
- To Arrange new supplies and negotiate tariffs with fuel providers
- To be able to balance the implementation costs with the savings we can achieve while implementing suggested changes
- To read all electrical diagrams, technical and mechanical drawing
- To make sketches for the modification parts that will have to be planned and executed.
- To save electricity and gas by various means,
- To change fixtures to optimize energy consumption,
- To install solar led lamps in the production departments (with solar panels for each lamp) which also have batteries and can work for several hours at night.
- To replace all old engines with efficient alternatives and the same technical parameters
- To install solar panels at all thermal power plants
- To commence the construction of cold storage rooms, install solar panel
- To practice economy of electricity by ensuring optimum temperature control
- To install photovoltaic panels, and adapting the work schedules to the energy production curve.
Do you fulfill all the above requirements?
Yes? Congratulations! You are eligible to apply for this life-changing program. Apply now & build your dream career in Romania!
Prateeksha (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Manish - (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Gagandeep - (McDonald's - Batch 2022, Germany)
Anurag - (Poultry - Batch 2021, USA)
Umesh - (J1 Agriculture - Batch 2022, USA)
Dnyaneshwar - (Poultry - Batch 2021, USA)
Who are we?
What do our clients say about us?
We have been working with Magic Billion on several projects and we see consistent results, quality and kept promises. We have developed a comfortable climate of mutual trust and transparency and established a continuous review process. We can highly recommend Magic Billion and its leaders for international recruitment in India.
Dr. Lars Holldorf
Founder & Managing Director of Advectum, Germany
We are very happy with the support Magic Billion has been providing us for our talent needs. The best part about Magic Billion is their flexible process where they provide trained candidates both directly as well as through Train and Hire Models.
HR Head of Utility Company in Abu Dhabi
Magic Billion provided us with some great candidates who have joined our horticulture company in Italy. They found talent exactly to our specifications and were with us throughout the process. We look forward to working with Magic Billion in the upcoming season again.
Deputy at an Italian Horticulture Company
I would like to thank the Magic Billion Team for their tremendous effort in understanding our unique requirements and providing us with the appropriate Indian employees, matching both our quality and quantity needs.
Deputy General Manager at a Romanian Machinery Company
Magic Billion™ is the brand name for the International Talent Division of M/s TGM Services Private Limited - an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certified Company. All businesses with the brand of “Magic Billion” are performed under the legal name of M/s TGM Services Private Limited, which is a registered Legal Entity with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, with Company Identification Number (CIN)U74999UP2020PTC137169 and having its office at Third Floor, A-22, Block A, Sector 3, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
ALL RECRUITMENT ASPECTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS GUIDELINES ARE FULFILLED BY OUR INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT LICENSE NO. B-1979/UP/COM/100/5/10147/2022.