About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
- Verify candidate documents submitted by the sales team as per requirements.
- Personally connect with the candidates for any missing/incorrect documents. Complete the documentation process within the given timelines.
- Build candidate profiles as per the laid process which can be presented to international recruiters. Understand gap areas to build a powerful profile.
- Coordinate with the candidate and schedule interviews for different rounds of interviews within the stipulated time. Ensure all prior processes are 100% complete before scheduling the interview.
- Engage with the candidate and resolve queries and handhold the candidate till the last mile.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and services.
- Submit loan documents with Magic Billion’s finance partners to support candidates in getting skill loans, where ever required.
- Coordinate with candidates for any additional requirements by the financial partners.
- Get the loan approved & disbursed from the financial partners to move the candidate faster in their journey with Magic Billion.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets with respect to application processing within given timelines.
- Any Graduate
- 0 – 1 year experience
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to create urgency and drive others to achieve outcomes.
- Experience in processing study abroad program applications for premium institutions or immigration visa processing would be good to have.