About Magic Billion
We set up Magic Billion- a global talent management company – with the objective of supporting global businesses with their talent needs by providing targeted and skilled talent from India (across the spectrum from blue to white-collar jobs), thus creating a social impact across families who see exponentially enhanced incomes.
Currently operating in 10 countries, sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. For more details, please visit our website – www.magicbillion.in.
- Set and ensure smooth workflow of all TA processes including managing the daily activities of the team & preparing reports. You will also be responsible to analyse, forecast, and supporting other sales activities.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to design and plan campaigns on regular basis for lead generation and awareness.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights into the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for recruitment.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our TA and support processes.
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators. Managing technical tools and platforms, including CRMs (customer relationship management platforms).
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the marketing and product team and the rest of the organization.
- Experience: 4-10 years of prior TA/sales experience, leadership experience (ideal candidate will have the following experience Inside sales +International Recruitment + Student Admissions+EdTech Sales)
- Self-starter, and hustler & who gets a kick by chasing aggressive targets, and fuel growth by coaching and grooming your team – this is the job for you.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead and manage TA operations.
- Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge or any background in International Recruitment will be a great advantage.
- Detail oriented – focus on diligence, time management, and quality of work.