About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
- Set and ensure smooth workflow of all TA processes including managing the daily activities of the team & preparing reports. You will also be responsible to analyse, forecast, and supporting other sales activities.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to design and plan campaigns on regular basis for lead generation and awareness.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights into the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for recruitment.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our TA and support processes.
- Sales forecasting for goal setting, using past data and indicators. Managing technical tools and platforms, including CRMs (customer relationship management platforms).
- Analyzing and sharing active feedback about customer behavior, market demands, and competition with the marketing and product team and the rest of the organization.
- Experience: 4-10 years of prior TA/sales experience, leadership experience (ideal candidate will have the following experience Inside sales +International Recruitment + Student Admissions+EdTech Sales)
- Self-starter, and hustler & who gets a kick by chasing aggressive targets, and fuel growth by coaching and grooming your team – this is the job for you.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead and manage TA operations.
- Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge or any background in International Recruitment will be a great advantage.
- Detail oriented – focus on diligence, time management, and quality of work.