About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assessments of candidates: we have a large number of German clients and 100+ Indian candidates who we send to Germany annually. The Associate will assess German language skills of prospective candidates who apply to us and those who are enrolled in our German language training;
• Partnerships with German training institutes in India.
• Will work with candidates who need more attention in learning German.
• Judge candidate learning by taking internal assessments
• Others: Being a startup, there will be many other areas of work; the associate is expected to work collaboratively with the team on identified business needs.
• At a minimum B2 or C1 level in German (Goethe Certified), with 1-2 years of experience
• Must have previous experience is teaching/training candidates for Goethe B1/B2 examination.
• Problem solver and go-getter attitude
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and ability to nurture relationships (internally and externally)
• Detail oriented – focus on diligence, time management and quality of work
• Proficient with MS office, especially excel
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 3,00,000 to 5,00,000