About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
Roles & Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
* Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
* Work closely with Digital Marketing team to design and plan campaigns on regular basis for lead generation and awareness.
* Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for recruitment.
* Manage and oversee the entire end-to-end recruitment processes.
* Source potential candidates through job boards and social media by posting job ads and connecting with potential candidates
* Screen and evaluate applicants based on qualifications, Screen resumes and job applications.
* Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
* Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
* Handle communication with and between candidates/applicants and the Client team
* Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Self-starter, hustler & gets a kick by chasing aggressive targets, fuel growth by coaching and grooming your team – this is the job for you.
• Have demonstrated ability to lead and manage TA operations.
• Great sales acumen with excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Knowledge or any background in International Recruitment will be a great advantage.
• Detail oriented – focus on diligence, time management and quality of work.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
• Experience: 1-5 years of prior Direct Recruiter (International) /sales experience,
leadership experience (ideal candidate will have the following experience Inside sales
+International Recruitment + Student Admissions+ Ed Tech Sales)