About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Working throughout the client engagement life cycle to facilitate order fulfilment.
• Preparing and sharing informative dashboards on progress, action, delivery and order book for internal stakeholders.
• Devise and adhere to the client engagement process to optimize delivery efficiencies.
• Aide in repeat business with existing clients, maintain a min. VOC of 4.5/5 at all times.
• Coordinating with internal teams to ensure on-time order delivery.
- 1-3 years experience in consulting and client servicing
- Problem solver and go-getter attitude
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and ability to nurture relationships (both
within and without)
- Detail-oriented – focus on diligence, time management and quality of work.