About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
- Plan to mobilize candidates from different partners spread across the geography for different products within aggressive timelines.
- Implement the approved plan to achieve enrollment & revenue goals.
- Hire, train & nurture channel associates to build and manage partner relationships. Train and support partners & their teams on different products to help them achieve goals.
- Drive partners to ensure all documentation & other requirements are fulfilled by the candidates. Work with the sales operation team to ensure candidates get their offer letters at the earliest.
- Liaison with different govt departments supporting Magic Billion directly or indirectly to mobilize candidates.
- Drive a culture based on teamwork and collaboration with accountability.
- Identify new opportunities & models for the partnership that works well in favor of both Magic Billion & partners
- 8 – 13 years of experience in building & managing distribution networks for B2C or B2B2Cservices.
- Must have experience in field sales and managing complex sales processes.
- Comfortable with giving presentations to large/ small audiences.
- Experience in achieving revenue goals through partner & govt networks.
- Exposure to working with different government agencies is good to have.
- Sourcing & mobilizing for domestic or international markets would be an added advantage
- Preferred industries: Skill sector, study abroad, higher education, real estate.
- Open to traveling extensively
- Assertive & persuasive
- Good communication skills