About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
- Plan to mobilize candidates from different partners spread across the assigned geography for different products within aggressive timelines.
- Implement the approved plan to achieve enrolment & revenue goals.
- Drive partners to ensure all documentation & other requirements are fulfilled by the candidates.
- Work with the sales operation team to ensure candidates get their offer letters at the earliest.
- Identify new opportunities & models for the partnership that works well in favor of both Magic Billion & partners.
- 0 – 2 years experience in building & managing distribution networks for B2C or B2B2Cservices.
- Open to traveling extensively
- Comfortable with giving presentations to large/ small audiences.
- Experience in achieving revenue goals through partner & govt networks is good to have.
- Exposure to working with different government agencies is good to have.
- Sourcing & mobilizing for domestic or international markets would be an added advantage.
- Preferred industries: Skill sector, study abroad, higher education, real estate.Soft skills:
- Assertive & persuasive
- Good communication skills