About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
This role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Hand holds the candidates through the journey from selection to onboarding with the
- Ensure the due instalments are collected as per the timelines
- Ensure all documentation and paperwork is complete for Visa and travel.
- Tech integration and process optimization. You will need to optimize processes across the supply chain and seek technology integration along the entire value chain – critical to ruthlessly eliminate manual interventions and automate where possible. They will ensure this is done across all accounts.
- Data analysis and insight generation. Build and identify the metrics track and manage them – the success/failures of new processes should also be governed by these.
- Ensure that the rest of the Operations team is following these critical processes, without fail.
- Being a start-up, there will be many other areas of work; you would be expected to work collaboratively with the Founders on identified business needs.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Customer – Support, Engagement & Delight.
- Preferably from the Edtech, Hospitality, or Retail sector.
- Have demonstrated ability to manage customer engagement and delight.
- Problem solver with strong communication skills – both written and verbal (English & Hindi)
- Detail-oriented – focus on diligence, time management, and quality of work.