About Magic Billion
We are an International recruiter bridging the gap between global employers and the Indian workforce. As an India International Skill Centre designated by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation), we work with the Govt. of India, state govt, and skill councils for international recruitment. We recruit across industries such as healthcare, hospitality, QSR, construction, handwork, food technology, animal husbandry, agriculture, meat processing, bakery, etc.
Currently operating in 10 countries, we have sent 1800 people abroad – 15 active international accounts. As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following:
- Mobilization and sourcing – to the exact job specs provided by the employer;
- Screenings and interviews – including language and soft skills filters;
- Training and up-skilling required by the employer;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
B2B business growth:
- Study of global countries where Indian Talent is contracted by Magic Billion to be employed.
Understand their visa rules, categories, provincial preferences etc.
- Identify geographies and sectors where Magic Billion can expand and grow.
- Map skill competencies/skill protocols between India and destination countries, and come up with skill
- Design collaborative models of engagement with global partners.
- Evaluate proposals within/outside India and generate data for B2B business development decision-making.
- Reach out to potential clients/partners internationally to grow the B2B business – this will be targets linked.
- 3-5 years experience in consulting and client servicing
- Problem solver and go-getter attitude
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal – and ability to nurture relationships (both
within and without)
- Detail-oriented – focus on diligence, time management and quality of work.